https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Co5ggJYis
On Tuesday I had the great opportunity of getting to record some pieces and interview local artist Cory Anderson. He is a super great guy with amazing work, and I am humbled that he let this guy grab some footage! please check out the video and check HIM out on IG:@justcoryanderson
(ALL the art used and shown in the video belong to Cory Anderson.)
Finding the best coffee spots, exploring the local running scene, and writing all about it! Let’s explore together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Centennial art show 2019 in Poulsbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Co5ggJYis On Tuesday I had the great opportunity of getting to record some pieces and interview local arti...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVskmKuHSyk http://www.badgermountainchallenge.com/p/50k.html I wanted to make a full video b...
-
Here we go-Official the first post of the blog! Been prepping how to tackle creating a website, a GoFundMe page, AND Patreon(which is still...
-
The Patreon site is being reviewed today so hopefully will hear back soon about its acceptance! Please stay tuned!Also check out the GoFun...
No comments:
Post a Comment